Friday 21 September 2012

Twitching the SHORT-BILLED DOWITCHER again and cornwall

Last weekend I went with my parents and my brother to Cornwall to move him into his new university.
On the way down we made a short detour so that my brother could see the Short-billed Dowitcher at Lodmoor RSPB. After waiting about an hour of only seeing the back of the SHORT-BILLED DOWITCHER and a Med Gull it came out and decided to start wading around the area. I took pictures again and by the time I had done that it was time to go.


Short-billed Dowitcher at Lodmoor

Cornwall
On the last day in Cornwall me and my family took a walk to Lizard point. On the way we saw nothing apart from a Ocean Sunfish. At the Lizard I walked around with my brother to try and find Chough. After looking for a while I found a Wheatear. I was beginning to get doubtful if I was going to see one and just before turned round to head back two CHOUGHS (lifer) flow past. After that view we tried to find them but failed and headed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment