Wednesday 5 December 2012

101st post and a local Waxwing flock.

Well I forgot to celebrate my 100th post so I decided to say that this was my 101st post now since I started my blog in march 2011. I hope I haven't been boring you with my posts and I hope to make my writing more interesting soon. Luckily to celebrate my 101st blog post I saw a flock of 5 WAXWINGS fly. I was walking down to do my community work which was assigned by my school when I saw a flock of 5 chubby birds fly over it was almost immediately followed by the unmistakable call of a Waxwing. This is my first local record of the year and I look forward to being able to see more.
In the last two weeks I have been out with my friends and I haven't had time to go birding so hopefully I can post something from this weekend with some pics.
See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment